Monday, February 28, 2011

I love this...

I love that Zane loves his little brother so much! I know Landon is probably still a novelty to him and this might fade a bit overtime, but for the meantime I love watching it. Zane is always so concerned about Landon, where he is, what he's doing, why he's crying, wanting to make him happy, always wanting to snuggle with him, lay next to him etc. I know that there will come a time when Zane is very annoyed with his little brother taking his toys, always wanting to tag along, copying him etc, but I really hope that through all of that they develop a close relationship as the years go by and stay best friends forever!

I just downloaded all of the pictures off my camera and noticed the following pictures were all taken over the last week on different days. These pictures were not staged by me in anyway, this was all Zane's doing each time.





1 comment:

Lori said...

There's a good chance it sticks! Andrew still loves Mason and takes good care of him. It's so sweet.