Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dentist

Zane had his first trip to the dentist yesterday and didn't even get to see the dentist! I had a pretty good feeling he would not be a fan of going and I was right. The kid started crying just getting him out of the car to go in...never a good sign. I got all of the paperwork filled out, the nice lady at the front desk offered to watch Landon for me while we went back into the room (I've been going to this dentist since I was a kid, so I've known the lady for years; I didn't leave Landon with a total stranger) and once in the room, Zane really wasn't having it! The only way I got him to sit on the chair was with me behind him, he refused to open his mouth for the assistant or even me. The dental assistant said he did better than a lot of other 3 year olds, apparently many of them don't even make it back to the room, so I guess we one-upped a couple of kids, haha! Since he wouldn't open his mouth for us, we knew he wouldn't for the dentist, so we'll try again next time! His next appointment is in August, stay tuned...maybe I'll drug him next time (totally kidding)!

Here are a few pictures I did snap though for proof he was there.




And this is him trying to escape:

1 comment:

Lori said...

I wonder why. I'm not trying to make you hate me, but Andrew could not have cared less. He went in, sat down, opened his mouth and got excited about the prize at the end. I'm sure Mason will even the score. :) Good luck in August.