We took a little trip downtown today and hit up the Seattle Aquarium. Neither Josh or I could remember the last time either of us had been there. My guess is probably for a field trip in grade school sometime! I was nervous about taking Landon there as the kid can still be pretty fussy when he's awake...but he did great! He slept for most of the aquarium and when he
was awake he was just looking around and cracking a smile from time to time! I'm pretty sure Zane enjoyed himself as well! It was also the first time we got to use our new stroller, so far I am loving it!!
The new stroller!

The aquarium.

Zane wasn't willing to touch anything, but he enjoyed looking at everything that was at his level!



Waving to the fish!

My little scuba diver!

How Landon spent his time at the aquarium!

After the aquarium we walked down to the carousel and a couple of shops.

So excited when I found both boys names...of course I had to buy them considering I may never see their names on anything again!
No comments:
Post a Comment