Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Snow!

I was so excited when they were calling for snow in the forecast this week...but also a little skeptical as it seems like the weathermen can never get that prediction right! Well, this time those lovely meteorologist did get it right, yahoo!! The weather was rather schizophrenic today, would dump snow for awhile then be blue skies and sun for awhile, snow again, sun again etc...sort of fun to watch though.

I promised Zane after his nap we'd go out and play in the snow, so that's what we did as soon as he woke up...here's proof!

Look, matching double chins...awesome.








Earlier some other kid had gone out and built this snow-something (not quite sure what it was supposed to be) at the bottom of the slide; Zane was so excited when I told him he could go down the slide and "crash" into it!






This looks like a really sad picture, but it was actually rather funny. I was trying to show/tell him how to make a snow angel and when he picked up one arm, a tiny bit of snow fell on his face and you'd think the world had come to an end. Needless to say after I snapped a quick picture, I helped him up and no snow angel was made.

No comments: