Friday, December 24, 2010

Something besides Diabetes...

Ok, I've posted enough heartbreaking news in the past few days, time to talk about something besides Diabetes!

This morning Zane had fun painting a little wooden model car he received at a birthday party last weekend! Now we are waiting for his little friend Brooklyn to come over so they can exchange Christmas gifts!! Laying low for the most part today!

Here are a couple pictures of him painting, he looks so serious!




So with the new baby coming and the additional financial responsibilities that will come along with that I decided to go back to my "natural" hair color! I've been getting it foiled blonde for about 5 years. Well, I think my hair dresser went a shade or two darker than my natural, so we'll see what happens with grow-out! Its taking a lot to get used to, but I'm managing!

Check it out:

2 comments:

Amy said...

your hair is as dark as mine!! I think it was a very light brown when we met Freshman year at CWU...maybe it will wash out and lighten up and you'll be 18 all over again :)
Great to see all of you home and settling in. Now, onto getting that new baby boy here!
Merry Christmas, Alexanders!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Lisa Hay I met at Hitchcock Hall...go CWU! Good times oh joy!