I called the hospital at 5 a.m. this morning as I was told to to make sure we were still on for our 6 a.m check-in time. Turns out they have an "unusually high census" right now and wanted to bump my c-section until tomorrow. I threw a little 2 year old fit and told them NO! I told them that the whole reason we chose today was so MY doctor could do it and also I only had coverage for Zane for so many days (which was sort of a lie, I know my in-laws would keep him another night if needed). She said to go ahead and still come in then and they would get to me today, but didn't know what time, all depended on staff and room availability. UGH! Anyway, I am up, dressed and ready to get this show on the road...sort of feeling bad for Josh to have to hang out in a hospital all day (his least favorite place to be of all time), but I guess that's the price we all pay to get this baby out and know he's healthy!!
Anyway, we'll update as we know more, sounds like he will be here today, but we are not sure what time at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment