I woke up about 8 a.m. this morning and the little guy was still asleep...so of course I had to go and wake him up a little bit! He still doesn't quite get the concept of Santa yet, he was a little disappointed that Santa wasn't still here this morning and really wanted to tell Santa "thank you".
After opening gifts and playing with all of his new toys it was time for him to take a nap and Josh and I to clean the house to get ready for our evening guests! Josh's parents, grandma, cousin/wife and brother all came over for dinner, it was a great time for all of us, but now I'm tired and ready for bed!!
Finding his stocking!

He was so excited that Santa remembered he wanted a Batman!

Giving daddy his stocking.

Time to break into those presents under the tree!!



His very own snow-shoes.

Un-wrapping his "Santa Gift".

A Mini Cooper Power Wheel that he can drive!!

Now to play with his toys!

Daddy cooking steaks on the BBQ in December, love it!

One last family picture of just the 3 of us!
1 comment:
You look gorgeous Lisa!! We are always thinking of you and are excited to see the pictures of your new addition :) Take care - you are a strong woman and I think the world of you!
Ryean-Marie & Ryan (and family)
Post a Comment