We headed out to lunch at Mama Sortini's...yum! After lunch, we headed out to get pedicures! We did get a lot of questions while out and about as a couple of us look like we'll pop any day now, but it was a lot of fun!
The daddy's were all home taking care of the little ones (aside from the one person who doesn't already have a kiddo at home)...it was a great day out and I'm so happy I got to spend the day with them! I think the next time we are all 4 together again it'll be for a play-date, haha!
Apparently purple was the color of the day!


And red was the color of the day for our toes!

1 comment:
I think I've already said this, but I think it's so cool how many pregnant friends you have! And, that last picture is priceless. :)
Post a Comment