Monday, January 18, 2010

The big 3-2!

I seriously cannot believe I am 32, wow! There was a day when I used to think that 30 was old! I had a WONDERFUL birthday to say the very least! It was nice of the federal government to recognize it and give me the day off of work! Ok, so I'll share the credit of having today off with MLK Jr., but either way, it was great to have the day off! Zane gave me one of the best gifts of all today...he slept in until 10 after 8, which is huge for him! After breakfast and a little play time, we headed out to my favorite store: Target, Zane played on the play-structure in the mall for awhile and off to lunch we went with my cousin Nika and her son Skye (who I haven't seen in well over a year)!!!







After lunch, Zane took a 3.5 hour nap (another awesome gift; although that's not unusual for him) and then once Josh got home from work we went out to dinner and enjoyed a Coldstone cake at home! It was a great day and I couldn't have asked for anything better (except maybe to have the whole week off work)!





3 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

Happy birthday Lisa, I know I cannot believe we are all 32 or going to be 32. Weren't we just celebrating our 22 birthdays???

Amy said...

happy late bday! sheesh, you're old :)

Andrea said...

Happy (belated) birthday Lisa! Looks like you had a great one;) See you Thursday!