My friend Andrea rocks and she let me know last Saturday afternoon that there was going to be a special screening of their new DVD called Coming Home here in Seattle (Bellevue actually) and you had to win tickets; she was nice enough to tell me how to win. So I entered (through their website) as did she and shockingly, Sunday night we both got emails that we had won a ticket to the screening! I thought it would be pretty cool...but it wasn't until Monday that I was talking to her that I learned that NKOTB were actually going to be there themselves!!! I had originally thought it was just a screening and we'd go on our way...I was dead wrong!!! The screening was on Tuesday at Lincoln Square and it was AWESOME!!! Andrea and I met some pretty cool girls in line which helped pass the 4 hours we were standing there and then we were lucky enough to score 4th row seats! I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever get as close to these guys as I did that night, I can die a happy woman now!! I was able to shake hands with most of them and received a kiss (on the cheek), hug and picture from/with Donnie!! These guys have aged well, even up close...trust me!!
Enjoy the pictures! Laugh all you want...I had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat!!






1 comment:
Nobody better be laughing, LOL! That was so fun! I really want a redo. . . even the waiting in line part was fun:)
Post a Comment