Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our Funny Boy!

Zane has always been such a goofball, but lately he's really been cracking me up! He loves to make you laugh and when you do laugh at him, he makes it a point to laugh with you (like he's laughing at himself), which in turns makes me laugh even more! He is also developing quite the personality these days, never afraid to let you know what is his by screaming "MINE" and never afraid to tell you "NO" if he doesn't want something or doesn't want to do something. He is also becoming such a little helper and usually always wants to help. Its nice to be able to ask him to go get something for you and he usually hops right up and goes and gets it for you or ask him to put his cup on the counter and he'll take it right over there (its cute to watch him get onto his tippy toes to get his cup up there) or tell him its time for a bath or night-night and he heads right to the stairs knowing exactly where to go. He's becoming Mr. Independent and I'm not sure I love that so much, I mean...I do love that he's growing up and that he's learning life skills, but I'm not loving that my baby isn't such a baby anymore!

Anyway, here are a few recent pictures of him being his cute-self and cracking me up!

Here he is the other day wearing his rain boots (when there was no rain in sight)...he absolutely refused to take them off, even wearing them to daycare!


Here he is sitting in one of his toy buckets at the top of the stairs, when I saw him bring it over, I was sure he was going to try and ride it down...thankfully, that thought didn't even seem to cross his mind!


Not only is the toy bucket good for sitting in at the top of the stairs...but its also good as a step stool to help wash the window (on his own accord, I did not assign this chore to him)!!


1 comment:

Brooke Buckingham said...

That is really cute! What a little man! :-)