Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Miles!

Our good friend's son Miles turns one tomorrow and we celebrated his birthday yesterday out at a park near their house! We are so thankful the rain held off and we had nice cool comfortable weather to play in! Its always amazing to me how fast time flies with these little kids, on minute they are newborns and the next they are turning 1 and growing up so fast! I guess what they say is true...treasure every moment because each moment passes so quickly! Ok, enough sappiness, we are very proud of Miles and all of his accomplishments over the last year and can't wait for him to start walking so he can chase the other boys around! As usual I took way too many pictures and can't pick just a few, so enjoy!

The birthday boy!


Bubble fun for the kids; Zane LOVED these bubble wands. I know whats on his birthday/Christmas list this year!






Miles enjoying his first piece of cake all to himself! This kid knew exactly what to do and just dove right in!




Zane figured out what to do too! Notice the frosting on his eyebrow!


Presents, lots of presents! Zane's pointing to the one he likes best!


Fun with daddy on the slide!


Zane figured he could help out one of the volleyball teams, I heard he spiked the ball pretty good!

No comments: