We saw the most beautiful sight in Washington state I think! Diablo Lake. This is the prettiest lake I have ever seen in my life. I didn't know that turquoise water even existed in Washington...I thought that was only found in the Carribean! Diablo Lake is no where as warm as the Carribean waters, but so beautiful. We stopped on our way home today to take a few pictures.
One thing I learned about myself from this little trip is that I am not cut out for country livin'! I like city conveniences too much. It was fun to relax for a couple of days, but I was ready to get back into my hectic life; sad but true! I like being busy and I like having a million things going on at once and I like the convenience of going to the store and turning on the tv or computer whenever I want!
It was a great time away with the man of my dreams though! Now we are just waiting for the little Zane-man to get home!







1 comment:
I agree that it is a very beautiful lake and area. Bobby loves the North Cascade Highway and we have been camping there before. Pretty neat they leant you the cabin! Happy anniversary:)
Post a Comment