Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big brother in training?

NO, I am not pregnant, just thought I'd throw you guys for a loop with the title! At the party yesterday our friends Brian and Renee had both their kiddos there and one just happens to be only 7 weeks old (Ethan). Ethan was just chillin' in his carseat w/o anyone really tending to him because he was totally content just sitting there checking things out. I happen to look over and here's what I found, it was so cute and I am so happy I had my camera in back pocket to quickly pull out for documentation purposes!

Zane was rocking Ethan.


Zane then helped Ethan get his binky back into his mouth (this is my favorite picture, Zane just looks so sweet helping him out).


Here Zane is putting Ethan's blanket back after Ethan kicked it off with all of the rocking! Yes, we quickly took the blanket off Ethan's face, but the thought was there Zane!

No comments: