Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

I waited in line with Zane for an hour and 40 minutes today to get his picture taken with Santa. He did so well waiting in line. I realized when I got to the mall that I didn't have a stroller with me. Thankfully, I found a Target cart and he sat in that for the over hour wait. I was running out of snacks for him, but thankfully our turn was almost here.

He did fine when we first sat him on Santa's lap and just looked at Santa like he was crazy. As soon as I walked away he freaked to say the least.

Wait time for a Santa picture: 1 hr 40 minutes
Two baggies of snacks: $2
3 5x7 pictures: $20
Picture of your child freaking out on jolly ol' Santa's lap: Priceless


Here is Zane last year at only 2 mos old...wow, what a difference a year makes.


I apologize for the poor quality of these pictures, I don't have a working scanner right now so I had to take pictures of the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome! I love their pictures around this age... they do not enjoy the freaky guy with that weird outfit on. Its too funny!!

Happy Holidays!