We are so blessed to have such a loving family and group of friends to spoil all of us (especially Zane). I am so thankful for what we have, especially when looking at most of the world (heck, most of the U.S. right now) with the terrible economy we are in. So many people are losing their jobs and houses; it really is awesome that we can have a house full of presents, the heat cranked up, good health and so much love around us. I wish for everyone to have that.
The Alexander's really do hope that everyone else out there had a very Merry Christmas as well and hope that love surrounds you too.
Here are a few pics (and a video) of the Zane Man today!
Zane's first look at his Santa gifts.

Examining his stocking.

Digging in!

Tearing it up!

Getting the real hang of opening his gifts.

Enjoying some yummy dinner!

Laughing at his jack-in-the-box toy.

The kid can't get enough of this doodle-board.

Here is a video of Zane enjoying the paper a whole lot more than his toys at the moment! Typical kid!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I love Zane's stocking - did someone make it?
Your picts remind me of Andrew last year - how fun! So I guess you can check out our picts for a glimpse into next year for you guys! That works out nicely. :)
Post a Comment