I had just gotten off the phone and Zane wanted to play with it. Whenever he would get close to touching the phone I would pull it away really quick and he'd break out into this giggle. I had to video it because I know there is a day that this giggle will be all but a distant memory. There is nothing sweeter sounding to me than the sound of babies cooing and giggling. Technically, he isn't a baby anymore, but nonetheless it is still adorable sounding. I hope it can put a smile on your face too.
3 comments:
So adorable! What do you mean he is not a baby? My 2 year old is still a "baby" lol!
BTW I just got your e-mail and I am in the process of writing back:)
Holy cow, that's CUTE!!! :)
I love this! I could listen to baby giggles all day long. Seriously, the best sound in the world!!
Adorable!
Post a Comment