Sunday, July 5, 2015

Summer Bucket List

Before summer vacation we devised a Summer Bucket List!  These are things we hope to do this summer!  I have added the list to my blog toolbar, so I can keep an eye on it an so can you if you're so inclined :)  I can't figure out how to cross things off of the list - so I'll just bold them if they are completed.  Some we'll probably do multiple times and others we may only do once or not at all, but it'll be fun to try and get them all!

Summer Bucket List {2015}

Pacific Science Center
Waterslide Park
Lake Chelan
Family Bike Ride
Shopping
Splash Park
Camping
Hiking
Sprinkler Time
Water Balloon Fight
Picnic
Zoo
Watermelon Eating Contest
Block Party
Swimming Pool
Root Beer Floats
Feed the Ducks
Farmer’s Market
Water-gun Fight
Burke Museum
Fro-Yo
Water Taxi
Road Trip
Play Dough
Sounders Game
Tie-Dye Shirts
Train Ride
Food Truck
Playdate
Slip-n-Slide
Grandma & Papa’s
Finger Paint
Visit A New Park
Paddle Board
Kayak
Big Bubbles
Glow Stick Bath
Mud Run
Firetruck Museum

Rollercoaster

1 comment:

Brooke Buckingham said...

I totally want a make a tie dye shirt with Will this summer!