Monday, July 27, 2015

Camping - 2015

We headed to beautiful Ephrata Washington this weekend to do a little camping!  We headed over with 3 other families and all had a great time!  I am not a big camper...I like the idea of it, I hate the work and the dirty of it!  I'm more of a glamper at heart...but since I don't have a glamper budget, I just suck it up every other year!  I loved camping with friends when I was in college and I only had myself to worry about...all I had to pack was a change of clothes a tent that we probably borrowed from someone, food we "bought" at the dining hall and beer...now it's like we bring everything including the kitchen sink!  But it's all about building memories for our kids right?  So we built some memories this weekend!  Now, I think we are good on the memory building for another couple years :)















Two milestones hit on this trip:
#1 - Landon had his first bee sting.
#2 - Zane broke his first bone (pinky toe).

I'm happy to report, both have survived.

No comments: