As of last week, Zane has started to walk home after school 2 days a week! He meets up with two of the neighbor girls that live up the street from us and they walk home together. Since he's the "farthest" from the school, he's the last to get home, which means he gets to walk "by himself" for a few feet! That doesn't sound like much, but to a 6 year old, it is like winning the lottery!
The first day - Landon and I waited outside for him (basically so I could snap a few pictures)...but now he'll let himself in with his very own key. No worries, he isn't coming home to an empty house at 6 - Landon and I will be patiently waiting inside!
He's growing up folks!
 |
| Watching for his big brother... |
 |
| Here he comes! |
3 comments:
That's so cute!
Love this photosnap!
Love this photosnap!
Post a Comment