![]() |
| Mrs. Kappen |
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Meet the Teacher
Zane had Meet the Teacher this afternoon - he was so excited!! I think he was most excited about having a desk this year and the fact it was already stocked with school supplies! A couple of his good buddies ended up in his class again, so he was pleased with that! His teacher seems like a good fit for him and very mellow about his Type 1 which is what I want! There is nothing worse than having an anxious person taking care of him! Can't wait to see how tomorrow goes - he's so excited!
Landon had a little thing at his new preschool this morning too, but I wasn't able to go with (thank you Grandma & Papa for taking him), so I don't have any photos of him with his teacher...but I'll fix that tomorrow when he starts! He is SO excited to start "pee-school"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment