My cousin Melissa got married this past Saturday in a beautiful outdoor wedding in Snohomish! She couldn't have asked for better weather! Everything was beautiful. The best part about the wedding to me was that it was the first time in over 12 years that all 6 of us Hay cousin's were together at the same place/time! My two half-sister's flew up from California to seal the deal of us all being together - it was awesome! It was a short trip for them, but well worth it!
I love jeans & t-shirts, but you may not know that I love, love, love to dress up! I rarely do, but when I do - I always wish that I had more of an opportunity to do it! Josh had to work Saturday, so my two boys were my dates and it was awesome (although, I would've loved my hubs to be there too)!
They got married at the French Creek Estates in Snohomish and it was beautiful. Like I said before the weather was perfect. I love weddings!
After the wedding, there was a cocktail hour outside - seriously the best hor dourves I've ever had at a wedding...ramekins full of baked mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches and mini twice baked potatoes...talk about a carb overload. I won't even go into how lovely Zane's blood sugar was that night :) During the cocktail hour we also took it upon ourselves to take an obscene amount of photos since we never get to see each other!
 |
| Aunt Shauna helping Landon out with his mac & cheese |
 |
| The 6 Hay Girls |
 |
| My dad and all 3 of his daughters - this never happens! |
 |
SEEESTERS!
|
We then headed inside for a delicious dinner, cupcakes and even a candy bar! There was plenty of dancing, talking and laughing! It was an awesome evening!
 |
| Landon and my 2nd cousin Skye. |
 |
| He couldn't wait to get his hands on a cupcake! |
 |
| Landon and his favorite person Abbie! |
What a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment