We headed out to our first Snoqualmie Easter Egg Hunt today and it was a success! I had heard from others to prepare for complete mayhem down there - so I packed my patience and headed down early to make sure we got a parking spot. It was anything but mayhem! It went perfectly. Zane and Landon were in different age groups for the hunt, so I had to stay with Landon and leave Zane to himself to hunt for eggs (which he didn't mind and he was right next to us, so I could see him the whole time). Both collected a basket full of candy filled eggs and had smiles beaming on their faces the entire time - I would call it a success. We opted not to wait in the enormous line to visit the Easter Bunny and thankfully both kids were totally fine with that!
After the hunt was over - we headed home to dye eggs. I would definitely say that we have had prettier eggs in our dying history, but the boys had fun and that's all that matters!
Now both boys are getting ready for bed - they can't wait to go to sleep so the Easter Bunny can come!
No comments:
Post a Comment