Monday, February 11, 2013

"Weeeeeeee"

Landon's "word" for slide is "weeeeee".  Yesterday he stood at the window pointing to the play structure going "weeee??", "weeee??".  Thankfully it wasn't raining or soaking wet outside, so we headed out to play for a bit!  He is quite the champ at climbing the ladder and going down the slide all by himself.

Zane is getting so close to learning how to "pump" himself on the swings - what a relief that will be; because running back and forth between two swings at opposite ends of the play structure is a bit more than I'm cut out for!






This next picture cracks me up...the boys were walking around the playground on the railroad ties and pretending they were balance beams.  I thought it was cute how they looked from behind following each other around so decided to snap a quick picture.  Just as I snapped it...Landon fell off backwards - he is totally fine - as per the usual, just got up, brushed himself off and jumped right back on - but the picture is quite hilarious!


Ok, Spring- we are ready for you!!!

No comments: