Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Festivities

 Zane doesn't normally go to daycare/preschool on Thursdays.  Thankfully he was able to switch his day off this week to Tuesday so he could go in and partake in the Valentine's Day party.  He filled out all of his Valentine's last night and I was very impressed by how quickly he got through them.  I remember last year we had to break it up into two nights because it was just too much for him to write all of the names of his classmates in one night.

I was really amazed when he brought his loot home tonight that he was the ONLY kid who wrote the to and from on all of his Valentine's - every other kid's parents did it for them.  I found that odd to be honest, but whatever floats their boats!  I love his little handwriting!!

I had a lot of fun making Zane's Valentine themed lunch last night - he was very pleased with it.  His teacher even commented on his report for the day on how cute his lunch was - 2 points for mommy!

The boys' goodies...






Josh's goodies...
My whole heart in one picture!
We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day/Night!!  Obviously we tell each other we love each other EVERY DAY, we don't need a Hallmark holiday to tell us to do it - but it doesn't mean we can't have fun celebrating a little pink/red and hearts for a day!!

No comments: