Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lincoln Park

I set up a play date for Zane and another one of our T1 buddies Luke over a month ago and the day finally came yesterday to make it all happen!  We lucked out with the weather (especially since it was planned so far in advance).  Luke's mom and I decided to try and meet in the middle of both of our houses and landed on our play date taking place at Lincoln Park!  I cannot even tell you the last time I was at Lincoln Park, but I can tell you...it was a very long time ago!

The boys had a great time playing, but by far their favorite thing was the zip-line!  These boys spent HOURS on this thing!  I am amazed that no one flew off the other end and face planted into the dirt - you just flew on this thing!  Here are videos of both boys going!


No comments: