Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cousins

My cousin Kendall and her family are in town this weekend for a wedding and thankfully they had enough time in their schedule before driving back to Idaho to see us!  Kendall had her 3rd baby last March and I finally got to meet little Jonah!



Zane had a blast playing with Makena and Kaylin - they played the Wii for awhile and then just got crazy!  So fun to watch.  This is the first time that I've really seen them interact this much and it was great to see.  I wanted to try and get a picture of the the 3 older kids, but they were too busy having fun to cooperate - shocking, I know!  I love these first two pictures because Zane and Kaylin are just cracking up and the look on Makena's face is priceless!



Finally I got a half-way decent shot of the 3 of them...


This one cracks me up too...it looks like Zane is going in for a kiss...but really, he's just trying to make Makena laugh!

Landon was SO jealous of Jonah - everytime I held Jonah, Landon tried to peel my fingers off of him or tried to squeeze his bum onto my lap too!  He never cried, screamed or voiced his jealousy, but his actions were loud and clear!  He's not normally like that, so it was pretty funny!  But once I put Jonah down, then he of course wanted nothing to do with me!


Can't believe Makena will be 6 next month and Kaylin will be 9 in November!!  Time flies!


See you guys in a couple of weeks - so fun to not have to wait so long this time around!

No comments: