Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Panther Camp Day 2

We completed another fun day at camp!  Today's highlights were (again, photos were taken with my phone, so I apologize for the poor quality):

Lenny the Lion made a brief appearance!

Swimming - he's getting so adventurous, I love it!!

Zane and his buddy Zach.


Zane and Zach getting a quick blood sugar check after getting out of the pool.

Put-put golf!


Beating up on counselor Joe!

Bouncy house basketball - this was today's favorite activity according to Zane.

They received a little education on feelings.

Practicing a little routine for their show on Friday!


Zane and his friend Landon!

Passed out on the couch by 7:15 p.m. - another successful day!

Tomorrow, I head back to work for my one day this week (yahoo) and Josh will get the pleasure of going to camp with Zane!!  I can't wait to hear all about it and I bet anyone who reads this can't either :)

No comments: