Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pictures

As most people do...Shauna and Jake had their bridal party pictures all taken before the wedding!  This is the moment I was most excited that Zane was in the wedding - so I could see everyone in the wedding (especially Shauna) before everyone else did at the wedding!  To say that my sister looked gorgeous is an understatement.  Shauna looked like an absolute princess, she looked like she could work at Disneyland and all of the little girls would just adore her!  Shauna was also the most laid back bride I think I've ever seen...she really just let things roll and if they didn't roll according to plan, she was just brushed it off - I love that about her!




Although, Shauna did look gorgeous...I have to say that Zane looked absolutely stunning!  He really can clean up nice!  He was so excited to put on his clothes for the wedding - he kept telling me that he looked handsome, haha...yes, buddy, you were beyond handsome!


One is never dressed up too nice to play in the sand and throw rocks into the water though!

Shauna and Jake did something pretty cool...all of the girls had different color dresses on and each of the guys had suspenders, socks and shoes to match the dress of the girl they were walking with.  Shauna had told me about it beforehand, but once I got to see it all come together in person, it was awesome!  I love the idea and it was totally her!



I loved watching the pictures being taken and snapping my own at the same time!  What a fun experience!





No matter how many times they took this picture, Zane could not for the life of him "jump" at the right time, it was cracking us all up!

Zane LOVED this picture - he seriously talked about this picture nonstop and kept telling me to pull it up on my camera so he could see it and show it to other people!!

Here Zane and I are with my baby sister, Jamie!

My absolute favorite picture of the entire weekend...


No comments: