Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Boys' Bathroom Redo

I wanted to "update" the boys' bathroom a little and knew I didn't want to spend much money.  I also knew that we weren't going to be doing any major upgrades or construction to it, so I just got a little "crafty" and did what I could to make it look more cute and less boring!  I'm pretty happy with the results!


4 comments:

Brooke Buckingham said...

Cute! I like the towel hooks :)

Amy said...

that was going to be my comment too - the shelf/towel hooks are adorable! where did you find it? AND is this your guest bathroom in the house or do the boys have their own? we only have 2, one being the master, and I was thinking of upgrading the "guest" which the girls use, to something kid friendly but I talk myself out of it a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Love it way to go girl you're the next Martha Stewart!

Hugs,
Megan

Katie and Bob said...

Cute updates:)