Zane has told me over and over tonight that this
water sprayer was his favorite thing, haha.
He refused to pet any of the sea creatures, but he had fun looking at them!
Josh and Zane headed into the butterfly exhibit - I chose to stay out with Landon. I try to
stay away from anything that can fly...yes, that even means butterflies!
I did put on my brave face and head into the insect exhibit though (only because they
were all in aquarium tanks)!
Landon is not upset in this first picture even thought it may look as so.
He is screaming out of excitement! I just like how it shows off his new teeth!
Zane enjoyed making music!
Landon watching daddy and Zane do some cool stuff with the water!
And just a little goofing off in the car on the way home!










No comments:
Post a Comment