Zane started swimming lessons about a week ago and is doing SO much better than I had anticipated! These are the first lessons where neither Josh or I are in the pool with him. The last couple of times we have taken him swimming for "fun" its been a huge challenge getting him into the water (even with us holding him)...not sure where this new fear of the water came from. Because of those experiences I was going to just be happy if he even got
into the pool without throwing a huge fit or without a huge bribe from Josh and I! Turns out...he does better when we
aren't in the pool, haha! He is doing really well...still not a fan of putting his face/head under water yet, but he is warming up to the idea! Speaking of bribes...we did tell him that if he puts his head under the water and gets comfortable with it that we'd take him to Wild Waves sometime this summer! We drive by Wild Waves all of the time and he always asks if we can go there, so I think this bribe might just work (hope so, because Josh and I really want to go)!!
Here's the little fish in the making!





No comments:
Post a Comment