Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family

The boys and I headed over to my mom's this morning to hang out while Josh got some stuff done around the house! Zane loves going to Grandma Hanson's because he knows that there will usually be a surprise waiting for him (today was no different) and he gets to "clean" the pine cones off of the deck (kid loves that job)!! Today not only did Zane get to clean the pine cones off the deck, but he also got to help plant a tomato plant with Grandma. I told Zane that ketchup is made out of tomatoes and on when he got home he told daddy that he planted "ketchup", haha!!

Cranking up his surprise from the well:






Tomato (or ketchup) planting:










After we got home, my brother and his new wife stopped by! Michael-Luke & Jenna got married 2 weeks ago in Vegas and due to the price to fly/stay in Vegas over Memorial Day weekend I didn't make it for the wedding :( I am sad to have missed my baby brother's wedding...but I did get to see pictures and watch the video from the wedding...so its almost like I was there! Oh, funny story...during the video, while saying their vows you can hear a cell phone text message alert go off and see my brother laughing...he told me today that that was my text to him...haha, looks like I did make the wedding after all (sort of)!!

No comments: