
Today, we headed out to the game and took both kids! I have only taken both kids to one other game this year (when Josh was layed up with his gall bladder surgery) and it was a complete disaster, so I was nervous to do it again. I realized that it was a complete disaster last time because it was an evening game and it was very cold. I learned that taking Landon to something that started at his bed time was a very bad idea! Thankfully today's game was a 1:00 game, so out we all went! Both kids did GREAT! The sun was shining, both were in good moods, Landon fell asleep by the end, it was wonderful! Zane was thrilled to get his hair "painted" as he calls it, but wasn't as cooperative in me getting a good picture of him with it painted, haha!



My friend Andrea and I and the Landon's!

Oh and the Sounders WON BOTH GAMES this week, yahoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment