Back in October or November I bought tickets for us to take Zane to
Mickey's Live Magic Show tonight!! My good friend Jen watched Landon for us and we took Zane out on a little date! I'd like to think he enjoyed the one-on-one time with mommy and daddy, but he seemed to be more concerned about Landon and where he was and telling me that Landon missed us...what a good big brother! I think aside from missing his little brother, he really did have a good time though! He got a tad bit restless during the show, but most kids did...2 hours is a long time to sit and watch something for a 3 year old, even if it is Mickey Mouse!
One funny thing was that all during the show Zane was very concerned as to where "Tootles" was...anyone with kids or who has seen Mickey Mouse Clubhouse will know who Tootles is!
After the show we took him to dinner to his current favorite restaurant...Red Robin! It was a great night with our little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment