Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ornament Exchange!

I hosted my first annual (yes, annual, because I plan on doing it every year) Ornament Exchange party today! I co-hosted one last year, but decided to take on the task myself this year and I'm glad I did! There was a such a good turn-out and so many beautiful ornaments to be fought over! Zane walked away with a cute ornament with two cute little mice on it (fitting since he loves Mickey Mouse right now) and I got a 3 pack of beautiful photo frame ornaments! Zane couldn't wait to hang his on the tree...I'm still trying to find pictures for all of mine! Great friends, good food and lots of laughter, I couldn't have asked for a better event! I'm excited for next year's already!!









The whole gang!!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun! So bummed that I missed it Lisa, hope I'll be invited for the 2nd annual one though;)