Sunday, December 27, 2009

Build-a-Bear...er I mean Frog.

My friend Sara gave Zane a Build-a-Bear gift card for his 1st birthday and we finally used it tonight! We don't have a Build-a-Bear at either of the 2 malls we normally go to and whenever we happened to be at a mall that did have one I of course had forgotten the gift card at home...but not tonight, we made a special trip to complete our mission! Zane named his frog "Froggy" original I know! And since Zane's obsessed with fire trucks right now, it was only right that Froggy was a firefrog!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Fire Frog

Anonymous said...

Zane is very cute, even in his 'worst hair cut ever'.

Looks like 2009 was an eventful year, with lots of good times.

Zane is clearly blessed to have such loving parents, family, & friends.

Best wishes to all of you, in 2010.

Mary