Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowflake Lane!

Zane and I met up with our friends Neimeh and Bashir today after work to experience Snowflake Lane in Bellevue! I had wanted to take Zane last year, but time went by so quickly that we didn't end up making it, so I made a point to schedule a time early this year so I could take him! Its helpful that I work in Bellevue, so its a quick jont over there after picking him up at daycare...the downside to that is daddy doesn't get to go with us since he works so far south! But that's why we take lots of pictures, so daddy can feel like he was there with us...and he didn't have to freeze like we did! Something about standing outside in 25 degree weather with man-made snow coming down on you that doesn't seem right...if its that cold it should freakin' be real heaven-made snow! Either way, the snow was delightful and the boys liked the experience...for the most part (you'll see what I mean below).

The cutest boys in town with their adorable matching hats...I found them at the Gap for $3.00!!


So, this is the part they didn't love so much! Oh, just wait Zane...Santa pictures are coming up later this week, haha!






He was in amazement watching the drummer!


Just a view looking down Snowflake Lane!

No comments: