We had Zane's birthday party yesterday at the Tukwila Community Center! It turned out really good. We were able to rent two rooms with one of the rooms being just for the kids to go crazy in and play the other was for food and presents...pretty sweet deal. I think Zane was a little overwhelmed, but he had a good time. He got the cutest look of surprise and excitement on his face each time a new friend would show up, it was almost like he was thinking "hey, what are you doing here"! He was not into sharing his new toys though, that much I can tell you! The word "mine" was used many times as he opened his presents! Oh well, I guess they are yours kiddo...but you do need to share! Thanks to my friend Brenda and my brother for taking some great pictures I have some here to show you!
No comments:
Post a Comment