As with almost every year that I can remember, I headed out to some of the Black Friday sales today! I was so happy and lucky to have my little shopping partner with me again this year! We don't get up at the crazy hours some people do to be first in line, I just let Zane wake up at whatever time he wakes up and then after breakfast we head out. The two main stores we went to this year were Target & Ikea, but we also hit a few more smaller stores! We made out with some pretty cool sales and really started to get into the holiday spirit!

Josh has been busy most of the day putting up lights and decorations around our house! As I type this, he is downstairs putting the tree up in its stand, so Zane and I can get to decorating it! I absolutely love Christmas time and cannot wait to get the house completely decorated!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment