Well, we weren't on our way to Sesame Street today, but we did enjoy the sunshine and heat! I lathered Zane up in sunscreen before our outings, but oops, forgot his face. Poor kid got a minor sunburn on his nose, thankfully it doesn't seem to bother him at all...unlike how it bothers me that he got one! Note to self...lather up the face as well next time.
We headed to the Farmer's Market in Des Moines today and played outside in our yard. I know I am really enjoying this warm weather...Zane doesn't seem to mind it either!
I hope you all enjoyed the sunny weather today as well!


I bet you didn't know how yummy a sunscreen container tastes!
1 comment:
I really cannot believe how every picture, he seems to look more like you Lisa! I am glad you guys are getting some nice weather on the "wet side"!
Post a Comment