Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nine Month Stats

Zane is officially 9 mos old, I can hardly believe it to be honest. I remember people telling me that time will fly by and that they grow up so fast and I think there was a part of me that didn't (or didn't want to) believe those people. I'm here to report those people were right on the money. He is as old as how long I was pregnant with him, crazy to think it that way!

Anyway, he is thriving at 9 mos! Zane is crawling all over, standing un-assisted at times, sleeping through the night for the most part, popping new teeth and all in all a rather happy baby.

Here are his all important stats for the month:
30.25 inches tall 95%
23 lbs 4 oz 87%
19 inch head circumference 98%

The doctor today said that he was "perfect" and I couldn't agree with her more.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting SO big! And cuter by the minute. I love his new big boy haircut. Awesome :)

Anonymous said...

lol, Donna is a squirt...almost 4 and he is only 5 lbs. lighter than her at 9 months!