Zane and I went on a dinner outing tonight with our friends Neimeh and Bashir. We met Neimeh and her husband in our child birthing classes. It is so fun to keep in touch with them and see our boys grow together. This is only the second time Zane and Bashir have seen each other usually I see Neimeh more because we both work for Group Health. Anyway, we went to Red Robin tonight for dinner and the boys did great! Its so funny to see them communicate with each other and try to copy each other. Neimeh homemade some baby food for Zane and he loved it...I guess I better get the recipe!! We finished the night out with a trip to Target (my favorite store)!
Here are Zane and Bashir back in February.

Here they are today, my how they've grown!

Sharing a snack.


Spoons for entertainment!

Cruisin' through Target!
No comments:
Post a Comment