The Big Z is officially 6 months old and so much fun! He is so alert and happy! I can't get over how much he has changed in 6 months. I know the next 6 mos will have many changes too and we look forward to all of them. So far he is eating baby food like crazy, we haven't found one he doesn't like...except rice cereal...hates that stuff (and I can't blame him)! He is starting to roll over and can sit up for a few seconds un-assisted...then topples over!! He is laughing and giggling and always full of smiles. He has started taking a pacifier which has been bittersweet! We love him so much and are so happy he's ours!
Zane's 6 month stats are:
21 lbs 2 oz (95%)
27 & 3/4 inches tall (89%)
Here are a few pictures from his 6 month photo shoot courtesy of his "uncle" Joe!




3 comments:
Oh man, 6 months already...seems like just yesterday you were pregnant! These are some cute pictures that's for sure!
OK, how is 21 pounds only the 95th percentile? That's giant! I looked up where Charlie was at 6 months and he was only 15 lbs 8 oz. He hit 21 pounds on his 1st birthday. Guess its obvious whose kid is going to be beating up who?
oh, sweet boy! i love the idea of a monthly picture...might steal that from you Lisa! time flies, huh?
Post a Comment