Our infant car seat can only carry a baby up to 22 lbs and since Zane is only a few ounces away from that...he is now in his big boy car seat as of today! Its a bittersweet moment for me. I'm sad that my baby isn't small anymore, its more of an inconvenience since I can't just take his sleeping self into the store, but at the same time, I'm happy he's growing good and healthy. He really seems to like it because it sits up higher so he can see out more. It also looks pretty comfortable to me!!


We also invested in a smaller stroller for Zane! Our stroller that went with his infant seat is a great stroller, but its so big. Its one of those 3 wheel jogger strollers...almost impossible to push around stores at the mall (too wide). Its also really big when folded up, so if we have it in the trunk, nothing else can fit back there with it. Anyway, we bought a smaller stroller from the same company and we really like it!

No comments:
Post a Comment