Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rally Car Racing

Josh took Zane to go watch a rally car race last weekend; I don't know much about it, but I do know that they were gone all.day.long and I know they had a great time!  Sure glad the hubs was good at snapping some photos!






While the boys were out enjoying the races Landon and I enjoyed the company of my friend Lisa and her kiddos Natalie & Andrew!  After terrorizing our house we decided to take the little kiddlin's out for a bit...after driving around for a bit and having no clue where to take them, we settled on the outlet mall in North Bend and let them ride a few of the quarter rides!  The mom's got to do a little shopping and the kids had a blast on the rides; it was a win-win!

Landon thought it was so cool to ride in Natalie's car!






No comments: