Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Keep Practicing - Photog Skills

It's no secret that I'm a wannabe photographer!  I love taking pictures of my own kids and even enjoy taking pictures of my friends and their kids.  I always feel a mix of anxiety and excitement when a friend asks if I'll take family pictures for them.  I'm not a professional and they know that, but they are nice enough to let me practice and maybe, just maybe in the end they get 1 or 2 pictures (out of over 200, ha) that they actually like!  And besides, I'm cheap...what else can you ask for?!

A few weeks ago my friend Lisa asked if I'd take family photos for her - I was happy to oblige! Turns out, she liked a few of them - win, win!  I had a great time with them and was so happy that Josh came along to be my make shift assistant!  He has a way with getting the kids to smile - although Andrew was a tough code to crack at times, but regardless, both kids are adorable and heck - the whole family is adorable!









1 comment:

Maierhof said...

I think those are great! Good job!