Cannot believe our wedding was 12 years ago - it's amazing how fast time flies. To this day my wedding day is still the best day of my life! The birth of my boys are a tie for second, but without my wedding day; I wouldn't have my boys. Marrying Josh was the start of something awesome - the start of our family. I am so in love with this man and am so happy that he asked me to be his wife. I cannot wait to see what the next 12 years bring!
Our first date ever, when we were lowly freshmen at CWU was to the DQ in Eburg - it was only fitting that he chose to take me there for lunch today :) By lunch - I mean ice cream! See what we can get away with when we don't have kids around - ice cream for lunch - yahoo!!
We've had a great weekend celebrating - but I am ready to have my boys back home tomorrow!
I love you babe and thank you for loving me!
1 comment:
Happy anni! Still remember when you two were dating! Anniversaries are a pretty important day and I am glad you enjoyed yours! CHeers!
Post a Comment