Sunday, February 9, 2014

Basketball {Star}

The boys are both still playing basketball on Saturdays...Landon still isn't a huge fan of it, but he is doing better at staying out with his team for most of the hour and not running over to me for most of it!

This is how he "watches" Zane's basketball!

Zane is killing it out there!  I really envy this kid!  When I was a kid (and even still now) anytime I tried a new sport or activity - I had to bust my butt trying to get it and still never ended up being good at it; just not the athletic type I guess. Zane - you put a ball of any sort in his hand and he just takes off and knows what to do with it and does it really well; apparently he takes after his dad.  He is pretty much a ball-hog though; something we are working on - but he's doing great, so you can't really blame him at the same time!



I'm so glad I got this in video!  This was one of many baskets he made during the game and I just love the excitement he has after making it!


1 comment:

Maierhof said...

I love his cheering at the end! He looks like he is getting tall!