The boys and I headed out to a couple parks yesterday morning before it got too hot - or before I thought it would be too hot! It was already scorcthing by the time we got there - the slides were too hot to go down...but the boys found other fun things to do of course!
On our walk home - we ran into a couple deer having their lunch in a neighbor's garden! I am always amazed at how tame the deer are. They don't seem too spooked by noise, they notice you are watching them and they'll just look at you and continue eating flowers! They just calmly walk away when they are finished. Its a reminder that we are in their neighborhood, but thankfully they are nice enough to let us move in and do our thing! If we leave them alone, then I guess they'll leave us alone!




No comments:
Post a Comment